Saturday, March 14, 2015

shitty DC date #250836748

Thoughts from the secret coco files...

I swear if someone does not have a complex around dating before coming to DC, they will get one when they get here. I got stories for days and after another failed date, I am really starting to rethink this whole dating thing. I just don't get it.

He showed up late, he questioned my non-meat eating ways, he borrowed my scarf put it on and then told me about the law of possession and said I can't get it back (we all know I got it back), he drank like 12 pepsis, he didn't understand the fact that i don't value money like most folks do, he put is arm across my chair like we were in a relationship and wouldn't stop touching me (either his leg had to touch mine, his hand had to touch my back, etc.., and above all  he was BORING. click click delete.

No comments:

Post a Comment