Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Osataya Mtima!

After waiting anxiously to hear back from AGE on whether or not i've been selected for a follow-up interview, I was told that I was not selected for a second interview at this time. Talk about a blow to the ego, but staying true to my positive side, it is not the end and there is an opportunity out there waiting for me, just not this one. I feel like a punk for crying about it, but it was ideal or maybe I just made it ideal. Either way the search was ongoing so I don't feel like i've wasted time waiting. A million possible things run through my mind but honestly its probably the best thing at this time, with all thats going on with this transition and jumping back into academia, maybe I need something less challenging...who knows. All I know is its good to know their decision so now I know to aggressively pursue other opportunities.

Osataya Mtima!

No comments:

Post a Comment