Sunday, August 22, 2010

round and round it goes...

I think today may have been the first day I truly felt like I was back in America. 1) I saw the White House! 2) I got to listen to Delilah on the radio(yes, I'm a huge Delilah fan...don't hate). I also think that today was first day I really missed Malawi. I miss my own little house and my space. I miss doing work i'm passionate about and passion for every aspect of life. I miss the laidback attitude of folks. I'm tired of dealing with uptight folks...I'm tired of not having anything to do that i'm passionate about. I'm tired of waiting around for some type of job to deem me good enough to work for them(although I know i'm good if not better, still some folks just don't get it). Guess i'm in a bit of a slump and thank God for classes starting this week because I'll finally have something that is challenging going on. Time to set some new goals for myself that way I have something to work towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment