Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fleeting thoughts...

This marks my 8th week in South Sudan. Phew...glad I made it this far and I begin to look at my schedule for the remainder of my time, I am beginning to feel fearful that by the time that I leave I will not feel fulfilled by what I have done here so far. For some reason today I began entertaining the thought of staying longer, with another organization, to get more experience in my field. I've decided that I would only stay if the RIGHT opportunity presents itself. I have this habit of just picking up and going. Not thinking about what I have started somewhere else, relationships , workwise. I shouldn't even entertain such thoughts seeing as i'm still in school and a delay in returning will only delay in my finishing. I have family and friends that I have neglected for far too long and I have a new city that I need to get to know. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.


I'm not going to worry about it, nor will I spend too much of my time thinking about it. I'm going to do my best to focus on the moment during the moment and make the most of the time I do have here.

Carpe Diem!


I can truly say despite the indecisiveness and all the thoughts that occupy my mind and make me unstable, I'm happy and truly love the life I live. Thankful everyday for the blessings that have been bestowed upon me and thankful for the people whos support and encourage me.

No comments:

Post a Comment